OMG! Post of the year!

Oh my.. Look what I've done..I've been abandoned this blog for almost 5 months!!
Shame on me, I guess I've broke my promise.. (forgive me T^T)

Well, believe it or not.
My excuse is I've been dedicated my life to the busy college these months.
Soon I will pass my last exam on this 6th semester and will join for an internship program in .... (okay, still don't know where. Just wish me luck! LoL)

Anyway,
Hello to all my lovely people! ε=ε=(ノ≧∇≦)ノ
Miss me? If you're not, then I do miss you all~
I know that I miss all of the exciting stories of you guys, but I'm pretty sure that I'll catch up with you later.
Hopefully, I will share my stories again and will reviews some product like I had usually done before.

This is a sneak peek of me now \(˘▽˘)/

 
(sorry for the bad quality of the photos)

 If you have some time or have any questions and wanna do some chat or follow, don't forget to contact me :

Instagram : airinnz
Facebook : Airin Sherry
Twitter : @airinnz
Line ID : airinsherry 

Or

ask me on Formspring : here

AND at last, thanks for read this post~
Let's be friends again \(´▽`)/ \(´▽`)/ \(´▽`)/
Feel free to comment ヾ(´^ω^)ノ♪

XOXO,
Airin Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment