[POTD] Pinkies Sweet Natural Looks~

As my promise on my instagram (@airinnz),
I will share what I use to create a pink natural looks by Pinkies Style hehe

Hear my story first :P
I've been practicing my make up skill these days
Fixing my contour, doing some highlight, put on eyelashes, etc.
Maybe it's not the best performance yet I'm still learning ;)
And hwala~
It's just happen in that way :D
I'm quite satisfied on the last result because I rarely practice my makeup skills due my college life T^T

Let's look my self camera action #LoL


Here's what I use from the beginning:

- Clean&Clear Essentials Oil Control Toner
- Clean&Clear Oil Free Moisturizer
- Etude House Sweet Recipe Baby Choux Base in Peach
- Etude House Dream On Pact Slim & Cover #1
- Etude House Sweet Recipe Almond Chip Cookie Pact as a highlighter
- Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher 01 Pink
- Beauty Host Eye Putti / eyelid glue
- Jolly Hair Lashes (I will review this one later if you are interested :D)
- Etude House Line Nuisance Duo #5 as my black eyeliner
- Etude House Line Nuisance Duo #1 as my eyelight
- CC Happy Eye Shadow #10 October Feast. I use the shadow to make the contour of my face :)
- Etude House Easy Brow Pencil #2
- Maybelline New York Watershine Liquid Pearl WL405P Poppy Pink
- THE FACESHOP Pure Water Facial Mist Jeju Marine for the finishing touch

Wanna get some natural pinkies looks?
Go try it and stay beautiful!

XOXO,
Airin Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment