[POTD] It's The Wedding Day!

Today's post is about my Roommate's Wedding!
It was on November 3rd and I just have my time now to post it in this blog ToT
Finally Congratulation for

Siaw Ming and Shen Tuo! ^o^)/~
 
Hope you two lived happily ever after ^^

The bride asked me and my friend to help her welcoming the guests in the wedding reception.
So here's my first backstage photo taken by my friend hehe

Me with the beautiful bride :)
Actually, I loveeee the make up result, it's so natural and give me a Pink result! It's so just my style!
Even though the hair stylist almost made an accident (dropped the HOT curling iron into my head -_-), I love the MUA who served me very well :3

Next up, I will share some of my photos during the wedding day.
I won't talk a lot today because I'm tired after practicing with my dance group for the competition next Sunday haha
Enjoy!


This is the wedding location
we arrived first so I can take the photos before it started :D
It's a pink theme! So lovely ^^
 
 
 


and This is Real, This is Me! haha
It's my turn to have a self camera and with my another roommate also ^^
This is the cutie wedding cake :3
with the wedding couple :D
  Now, I will introduce you to some of my roommates at my homestay :D
All of them is my besties and I love them very much :*

The left photo is Me with Stefani (the one who give me some place to cry on :'D)
While the right photo is me with Ci Fori (the one who knows aaaalllll of my random stories LoL)

This is me with Gebi, the shortest people in the homestay :P
Remember her from the last post? LoL
Hear our latest song cover on Soundcloud
We sang "I See The Light" from Tangled, one of Disney Movie :D

These last two people are Ci Sindy (above) and Ci Indah (below). They are the one who really took care about me when I got really sick :D They always shares their delicous cooks for me too. So glad to have them here! *hug

So, that's the end of my awesome jurney today, hope you guys are having a beautiful life too :D

XOXO,
Airin Sherry


4 comments:

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous!
    The dress is amazing on you!
    Congratulations to the newly wed couple hehe ^_^

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there, thank you for the comment! u are also gorgeous dear ;;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, the dress is soo pretty and you're beautiful! ^-^*
    The wedding couple looks so cute! Congratulations to them hehe~
    And your friends and roommates look so nice, I think it's uber cute to take care of you >u< btw, do you record your dances with your dance group? It would be so cool to see you dance hehe :D

    -Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks mindy ^^
    Yes I have it, I will post about it later, maybe next year, lol :3
    sorry for the late reply anyway,
    Have an awesome day :D

    ReplyDelete