BY Flower BB Cream - Nature Republic Review

Hey ho!
Long time no post anything because the 'busy' reason that I have, T^T
But I will try to get in touch with you at least once a month :'D
I'm gonna introduce you to my mini bb cream in this 2013 LoL
it's

"BY Flower BB Cream from Nature Republic"

I do not own the picture
It comes in two shades, Light Beige and Natural Beige.
The one that I'm gonna review is Light Beige #01
I do not own this picture
Actually, this is my first time trying a Nature Republic product and the reason why I wanna buy is.... 

"I totally fell in love with the pink packaging!" haha!

Besides, it's cheap and already contain a high UV Protection SPF 35PA++

It claims:
"BB Cream with corn flower extract that makes skin baby soft."

When the first time I read it on the internet, my heart was melted by the word "skin baby soft" and my mind was like "Go buy it..I know you want it.....It's baby soft though! Really you must buuuuyyyy itttt!!" LoL
So, I present you mine ^o^)/

Front and Back Picture

This is where the cream comes from hoho ^^

 It really has a nice and light sweet flower scent :D
 
 This is the cream texture. 
It's a lil bit thicker than BB Cream from Etude House.

Do you see it?! Do you see it?!
This light beige colour is a bit pinkyy! ^0^

 Swatch! This is before and after!

 
 and take a look for texture

I do admitted it, the coverage is so poor.
I'm not really expected if this BB Cream will be so amazing, it's cheap anyway~~
Too bad the texture is so cakey and so hard to blend! :(
I have a combination skin and when I sweat, the cream will be cake on my glasses :((

But, This cream doesn't make my face pimply at all!
So glad that it doesn't make any break out. :'D
Actually, the scent of the cream is last for 3 hours. 
I've just know it when suddenly I smell my hand and the scent is still there, although I already clean it with my Wonder Pore Freshner :D

I'm still using this for my daily look and for the cakey texture is no problem with me, because I often use my circle lens. :) So, it won't cakey anywhere haha

P.s: I'm not gonna buy this anymore, although I love the scent and the texture is fine with me.
I LOVE to hunt and discover new products. That's why I will buy another perfect BB cream and brings it to you all.

XOXO,
Airin Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment