Haul with Hair Chalk!

Hello again peeps :D
This time I will share about my first hair chalks ever! so Excited, right? haha
For you guys who don't know what hair chalk is, take a look at the picture down here

I do not own this picture
Yes! Yes! She is Victoria the leader from F(X), I adore her! ^^
These days "two tone hair" or what it called by "ombree" hair style is so popular
I'm not the one who confident to carrying the different colour on my hair, so that's why I bought the Hair Chalk, hihi
With this hair chalk I can change my hair colour anytime I want and I can wash my hair to bring back my real hair colour ;)

Actually the hair chalk is the same with Soft Pastels that you see in the stationary or bookstore.
It is really something for drawing. Before I made my decision to buy it, I do some research about the product of course, but I never get any negative comments from it, that's why I put my braveness to buy this product LoL

Here it is, it comes from REEVES brands ;)
There are 3 types of size:

12 colours

24 colours
36 colours

I bought the medium one (the price is about 55 thousand in Indonesian Rupiah) because I thought that 24 colours is enough for me, besides, I don't think I need so much other gradation colours. :)





What a lovely colour! Love it so much!
How to use it?
So simple, just wet your hair and rub it with the chalk continuously :)

This time, I don't take any picture of myself. LoL
Instead, I get a help from a friend here, so I can dye the hair easily :D

Actually...
He is a "SHE"!
 and her name is "Gabriella" #LoL
She is a kind-hearted man woman and have a great voice!
Please listen her here ^^
If you are interested, you can also hear my sing here hihi

Next up!
Here's the pict after I dye her hair :)

This one is a pure colour without editing from my camera :)

I use these 3 colours,:)
The main one is in the left side, the gradation is in the middle and use a little bronze colour at the end

Peace! ^^v
What I love:
  • The colour is matte 
  • Can use anytime with a quick result
  • Easy to use
  • Quiet satisfying as a personal thought
  • Don't have any chalk scent
What I don't like:
  • Makes your hair so dry and hard to combed
  • If you styled or even touch your hair frequently, the colour will be faded :( You must re-apply it to get the colours back
  • Not for long lasting result
  • Watch out your hand will be dirt by the chalk's colour haha
So, I think that the chalk is completely fine for you who fashionable and love to change the colour of your hair.
But, I suggest to not using this chalk oftenly, because it can damage your hair :)

That's the end of my review today, just wait for my next review about "My Gyaru Style Makeup"

XOXO,
Airin Sherry

7 comments:

  1. I tried that a few weeks ago too :D And I think it looks awesome on her haha xD I like the gradation you made c: Thanks for posting this up and I'm excited for your Gyaru Style Make up, Airin sherry :>

    mymychen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks for reading too, just wait for it Mindy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so nice!!ahah
    I think I'd go for red or purple^_^ ahah
    I love how you did it, I feel inspired nowlol
    Off to go get me some hair chalk!!
    Thankyou for sharing(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive always wanted to try hair chalks.. I saw some at a nyx store but i never got around to trying it out cus i feel like it wont even show up on my hair since its kinda dark atm :'(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Victoria Unnie is so pretty!! I love using hair chalks but it gets soo messy :P

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was actually quite surprised with the result. The yellow still shows even on black hair!!!

    http://miss-peiyien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for dropping by all ^^
    just don't worry if your hair is dark or black, the one that I review can help you to show up the colour :D

    ReplyDelete