AFA Alert!


Finally I have some time to share my experience on AFAID 2013 at Jakarta Convention Center  to you all :D (thanks to my internet connection this story is almost dying LoL)

For some of you who don’t know what AFA is, AFA is “Anime Festival Asia” Asia largest regional Japanese Pop Culture event which held in Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia once a year.
 I really can’t wait for this AFA! Because I wanna meet someone from the last 2 years :'D and my dream comes true! I really really happy, satisfied and enjoy the AFA this time ^o^)/

Hear my story ^^
I woke up at 6 a.m to gather with one of my friends' house (Giska and Claudi), actually I overslept and fortunately my boyfriend took me to my friends' house so I wasn't late (yey! thanks love x'))
My journey is about 45 minutes to JCC, here's my pict in front of my friends' house LoL

Take a break to see my narcisism before you read my next story LoL
Since I’m taking a bus to go there with my 8 friends, I must dress appropriately so I didn’t attract any people to see me (and for my safety too :’D)

and then, Let's say WE'VE FINALLY ARRIVED! \(^o^)/
Oh my God! I'd never seen any SUPERB long lines for real, I just saw it on TV and it turns into reality :'D We had to queue about 3 hours to enter the building. The weather was so hot, so many people, and we all almost dehydrate but when it comes to the end, I becomes sooo worth for me ^^



My ultimate main reason to come to AFA this year is . . .

TADA!


To come for this Maid and Butler Cafe of course!
To see those beautiful cutie maido and handsome butler xD
See those crowded people?! I'm glad I'm one of them haha (say me crazy, it's okay. I just want to come inside after 2 years :'D)
Here's my pict with my friends in the cafe (took from my instagram #folowme LoL)
From the left side is Giska, me, and Claudi

This cutie dog hand creation is made by Momo (follow her instagram @punipun7)
She is one of my favourite maid, so kind, friendly and chubby! haha
anyway, I got 3 butlers come to my table
It's Shin, Nao and Kenta, the three nicest and handsome butlers ever!
but my favourite will forever and always be Kenta ;D (remember my story up there? he is the 'someone' I mention before)
The one who kneel beside me, do a gwiyomi, rap of Taeyang-Wedding Dress, and I won't forget the hand wave moves when he was rapping. This is an ultimate dreams come true! YEY
Hey, actually I do know Nao. He is my cheerfull classmates and his voice is AMAZING

Any question am I take a picture with Kenta?
yes! yes! of course!
But it's so Precious that I won't share it to anybody! LOL

#okay #skip :P

The next is about some of my amazing memories with all my friends! Enjoy!
(Credit to: Kezia Litantra, the one who took all the pictures, thanks dear! ;D)


Thanks for reading my excited story
I'm gonna review my another favourite cosmetics asap!

XOXO,
Airin Sherry

2 comments:

  1. omg you looks so cute *-* It's crazy how long you had to wait in front of the maid cafe :0 It's such a shame you didn't shared the photos with that special 'someone' haha :D I would have loved to see them~ XD
    And I'm looking forward to your next cosmetic reviews~ ^-^


    Mindy ♡
    http://mymychen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. 美美: tq dear ^^ haha, but it's so worth for me to wait Lol I'm sorry, maybe someday I'll post it :D

    ReplyDelete