The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion Review

Ah~
Finally my internet connection works perfectly today!
Have been dying these days without the connection and couldn't write any review T^T
Now, I will share about one of my favourite night lotion for blemish skin :D

Who doesn't want to have a clean face? 

I will say everybody do want it! If you don't want it, then I do! Lol
I hate the blemish marks on my face and wanna get rid all of them.
I've heard that Tea Tree Oil treats some skin problem especially acnes because it kills bacteria :D
BUT some people may allergic to this ingredient :(
Since I don't really have any allergic to anything (excepts dust :P), I choose "The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion" for a natural way to reduce all of my red marks haha

I bought this Night Lotion at The Body Shop counter for 149.000 in Indonesian Rupiah ,  you can also buy it online here on The Body Shop official website ;)

It claims:

This lightweight soothing gel crème sinks into the skin to help improve the appearance of blemish-damaged skin and equalise oiliness and replenish moisture while you sleep. 

How To Use:

Dab a few drops of Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion on your face.

Full ingredients:

Community Trade organic tea tree oil from Kenya - an ingredient renowned for its anti-bacterial benefits, an infusion perfect to help blemished skin.
Tamanu Oil from Madagascar - traditionally used to promote healthy-looking skin and has fantastic skin moisturising properties.
Lemon Tea Tree from Kenya - Anti-bacterial to give the products a zesty fragrance.

Wow! The Body Shop really used a friendly material for the shopping bag to prevent the global warming. 
Yay! Go Body Shop! ^o^)/

 It comes in 30 mL, maybe some people think it's a little pricey but it's worth to buy!

You will get the explanation in "Bahasa" if you buy it in Indonesia.
It says :
"Krim malam yang membantu menyamarkan noda pada wajah.
Usapkan secara merata pada wajah pada malam hari sebelum tidur.
Jika produk kena mata, segera bersihkan dengan air bersih."

But if you peel the Indonesian explanation you can read the English one :D

Nice pump bottle ^^
 
This lotion has a tea tree scent. If you don't like it, don't worry because it will disappear after you apply it to your face. It's not a long lasting scent though :)  

It leaves a moisturized skin and doesn't sticky or oily at all until the morning you wake up ^^
 
My experience using this lotion sometimes I feel sore on my skin after I apply it. Not because my skin refuse this product, it's just the feel of sore comes out for a moment and doesn't irritate my skin. hehe

So,

I've been using this lotion for about 2-3 weeks and for some reason it really works and becomes my absolute favourite lotion! Here are my steps before using my night lotion :
cleansing the face -> toner ->  eyes cream -> Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion
I regularly use this steps to get a happy healthy face ^^
Have a good sleeping peeps

XOXO,
Airin Sherry

4 comments:

  1. I love tea tree oil products but they're so pricey where I live T^T I heard of TheBodyShop's tea tree oil series only good things~ I probably will wait for a dicount LOL And Thanks for this review, Airin Sherry ♡ You look really adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You also adorable sweetie! maybe u must save ur money first before u buy it hehe yes I love the tea tree oil from TheBodyShop it lessen and treat the acnes :D Thanks for visiting my blog :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi just wondering.. are u also using body shop tea tree products for face wash, etc? I'm thinking of buying the lotion but idk if I should purchase the face wash also or use my current face wash. fotta admit, body shop producta are quite pricey :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry idk about the face wash but I do have the other tea tree products :D
      I bought the tea tree oil which is giving me so much advantage to get rid all of those pimples ;)

      Delete